slut:73%
bitch:65%
The results are in. You are certifiably:
41% bitch!
which is higher than the worldwide average 38%
The results are in! You are
41% slutty
which is actually less than the average, 46%
<font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lil Fut... Post the results like the other ladies have done, unless you know for SURE that's gonna be it's outcome... Who knows you might be an angel in disguise..ROFL. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]Originally posted by lil fut:
Don't feel alone in the world LL, I'm a slutty bitch too [img]frown.gif[/img]
Or is it a bitchy slut?? I forget!
<font color="#FFFFFF"><font size="1">[ September 15, 2003 06:30 PM: Message edited by: lil fut ]</font></font>
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ September 16, 2003 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>
Ok, I think this test really does lie! I took them twice and they come up different both times!
20% bitch!
39% slutty
first time I was 30% bitch and 52% slutty!!
I guess it still makes me a bitchy slut!!
Welllllll......I always heard that what a man wants is for a woman to be a "lady" in public and a $2 whore in the bedroom! Maybe the guys on here can tell us gals if there's any truth in that? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
ALSO.....where the heck's the test for guys equivalent to this one for gals - and what would the male version of a "bitch" and a "slut" be called? Hmmmmmmmm....... [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="3" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] Reverse that order.... Seein' as ya have a higher % on one..Originally posted by lil fut:
Ok, I think this test really does lie! I took them twice and they come up different both times!
20% bitch!
39% slutty
first time I was 30% bitch and 52% slutty!!
I guess it still makes me a bitchy slut!!
[img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Good one Lori! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="3" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Helvetica, sans-serif">LL.... Ya get the award for gettin' that one <marquee> RIGHT ON! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </MARQUEE>Originally posted by LadyLove:
Welllllll......I always heard that what a man wants is for a woman to be a "lady" in public and a $2 whore in the bedroom! Maybe the guys on here can tell us gals if there's any truth in that? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
Hmmmmmmmm....... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hey put the test up I ain't scared!
37% slutty
which is actually less than the average, 46%.
Based on the 8,497,790 test takers so far:
you're sluttier than 30% of the world.
you're cleaner than 67% of the world.
Bookmarks